 Inventories / 155 (-10)
  Peeron upgrade - part 1

Thanks to generous donations in the Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive [1], we can go through with the first part of the upgrade. To that end, Peeron will be unavailable tomorrow, starting from 2pm EDT for about 15 minuets, while Pair Networks upgrade (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !

  Peeron database updates now available via RSS

Announcing a new RSS feed on Peeron.com. You can now keep track of updates to Peeron.com using RSS. See when new sets are added, the parts list is updated, or new pictures uploaded. The feed is available here: (URL) can be previewed here: (URL) the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !

  Re: Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive

(...) Thanks for all the service over the past few years. I'm glad to help; Peeron is an invaluable resource! --Dave (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories?

(...) I don't think the intent is to keep current inventories of every one. But rather, when one of us happens to be visiting a LEGO store anyway, we take a few extra minutes to jot down what they have and type it up when we get home. This doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories?

(...) Now that there are so many PAB, with apparently more on the way, I wonder if it is even feasible to keep current inventories of every one? I think it's great that these inventories exist and I peruse them whenever I know I am going somewhere (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories?

(...) The topic of PaB inventory has come up before and other sites are keeping track as well. Brickish.org is keeping track of some here: (URL) And eventually, (URL) PabTrak.com> is supposed to have info on all stores. There was (URL) some (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive

Introducing the Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive We're looking to upgrade Peeron's server to ensure the service continues to be fast and useful. With over 80,000 visitors a month to Peeron.com, and another 40,000 to LDraw.org (which Peeron donates free (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Pick-a-Brick Billund inventory

Hello all, We visited Legoland Billund from August 21 until August 28 (with seasonpasses). No queues on the rides if you enter the park at 10.00 am among the first visitors... the kids just loved it (8 days on all those rides is too much for me). I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.general, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  3579 Street Hockey Pavement tiles?

Hello, Does anyone have any information or pictures of the pavement tiles included in this set? To me, they appear to be 8x12 or 8x16. I am wondering if they are all flat or if they have a border of studs? Are they typical abs or softer? For uses, I (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

"Bob Kojima" <bob@fial.com> wrote in message news:5.1.0.14.2.2004...ial.com... (...) This is great. Could you add the ability to define custom label sizes? It could be done either via the UI, or by defining the labels in an external file, rather (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact