 Inventories / 150 (-20)
  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories?

(...) The topic of PaB inventory has come up before and other sites are keeping track as well. Brickish.org is keeping track of some here: (URL) And eventually, (URL) PabTrak.com> is supposed to have info on all stores. There was (URL) some (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive

Introducing the Upgrade Peeron Donation Drive We're looking to upgrade Peeron's server to ensure the service continues to be fast and useful. With over 80,000 visitors a month to Peeron.com, and another 40,000 to LDraw.org (which Peeron donates free (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv) !!

  Pick-a-Brick Billund inventory

Hello all, We visited Legoland Billund from August 21 until August 28 (with seasonpasses). No queues on the rides if you enter the park at 10.00 am among the first visitors... the kids just loved it (8 days on all those rides is too much for me). I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.general, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  3579 Street Hockey Pavement tiles?

Hello, Does anyone have any information or pictures of the pavement tiles included in this set? To me, they appear to be 8x12 or 8x16. I am wondering if they are all flat or if they have a border of studs? Are they typical abs or softer? For uses, I (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

"Bob Kojima" <bob@fial.com> wrote in message news:5.1.0.14.2.2004...ial.com... (...) This is great. Could you add the ability to define custom label sizes? It could be done either via the UI, or by defining the labels in an external file, rather (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Re: BT2 Inventory Notes

(...) Actually that makes a lot of sense in explaining the variations that occur among the same set. But it would necessitate listing parts with variations as undetermined (to use BrickLink parlance) in certain set inventories. And it would probably (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: BT2 Inventory Notes

(...) "Transitional" is a bit hard to nail down. I've bought sealed BIONICLE sets (ca. 2001) that came with #2 axles without notches, but other copies of the same set came with the notched variety. Oddly enough, the notched version dates back five (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  BT2 Inventory Notes

Some inventory notes regarding [LEGOSet 6981] [LEGOSet 6933] While the 6 x 6 canopy [LDrawPart 2418a:42] does not have an axle hole in two Aerial Intruder sets from uncontaminated lots, it does have the axle hole in two Spectral Starguiders also (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Variants of 4.5v train motors

Hi We have a collection of 4.5V train motors on the LDraw Parts Tracker, and I'd like some help sorting out the variants of this part. On the PT right now we have x579c01 (by Michael Heidemann) - (URL) - this is the 4x12x4 version x581c01 (by (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inv)

  minifig inventories

I realize you can get lists of minifigs from numberous sources, but is there an internet site that someone can download a list of all the minifig available and the parts that make up those minifigs? also......Does someone have a zip file containing (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.inv)

  Is this a LEGO brick?

(URL) Is this a LEGO brick or a clone brand? It's a 1 x 1 with one stud on side without the lip like the headlight brick. I have several of these that come in a lot I won on eBay but I couldn't find it on Peeron. They seem to be LEGO but there were (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.build, lugnet.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Cannot find piece at Peeron.com

(...) Thanks, Now I see! I was not even finding the piece (the real one, made of ABS) in my collection. I was thinking that it was Slope Brick 3 X 3 Triple Convex, that does not exist. Paulo (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Cannot find piece at Peeron.com

(...) from above. ROSCO (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Cannot find piece at Peeron.com

(...) part #3675 Slope Brick 33 3 x 3 Double Convex (URL) VW (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Cannot find piece at Peeron.com

I was making an inventory and I can't find this piece at the Peeron database: (URL) Does anyone knows its name or number?? Paulo (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

(...) press the 'more' button on the main screen then press then press the 'directory' button on the screen that pops up and choose where LDraw is. i know this is a weird place for it. (...) color of the text or the background of the label? would (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

(...) Excellent, I can make labels for those parts that Jeff Boen didn't make. How does Parts Catalog detect the LDraw directory? Maybe I missed something in the program but I had to manually edit the PartsCat.ini file in order for Parts Catalog to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

(...) make Onyx-style labels, but it seems to have disappeared. I'll have to use this this weekend (when I visit my parents, they-who-have-a-printer). There are some additional features that would be nice: The ability to customize each label (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels

Parts Catalog 0.0.37 can now make labels for your part bins. i just finished adding label printing to Parts Catalog. Incase you don't know Parts Catalog is a program used to make inventories. it imports and exports lots of different formats and is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Inventories for 744-1 & 30-1 (112-1)

Hi, I'm trying to add my childhood sets in my newer collection and I'm left with bunch of parts which must be from the above sets. Peeron does have inventory for 744-1, but it's very incomplete. It doesn't have inventory for 30-1 (US number 112-1). (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact