 Inventories / 145 (-5)
  Re: BT2 Inventory Notes

(...) Actually that makes a lot of sense in explaining the variations that occur among the same set. But it would necessitate listing parts with variations as undetermined (to use BrickLink parlance) in certain set inventories. And it would probably (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: BT2 Inventory Notes

(...) "Transitional" is a bit hard to nail down. I've bought sealed BIONICLE sets (ca. 2001) that came with #2 axles without notches, but other copies of the same set came with the notched variety. Oddly enough, the notched version dates back five (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  BT2 Inventory Notes

Some inventory notes regarding [LEGOSet 6981] [LEGOSet 6933] While the 6 x 6 canopy [LDrawPart 2418a:42] does not have an axle hole in two Aerial Intruder sets from uncontaminated lots, it does have the axle hole in two Spectral Starguiders also (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Variants of 4.5v train motors

Hi We have a collection of 4.5V train motors on the LDraw Parts Tracker, and I'd like some help sorting out the variants of this part. On the PT right now we have x579c01 (by Michael Heidemann) - (URL) - this is the 4x12x4 version x581c01 (by (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inv)

  minifig inventories

I realize you can get lists of minifigs from numberous sources, but is there an internet site that someone can download a list of all the minifig available and the parts that make up those minifigs? also......Does someone have a zip file containing (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact