 Inventories / 105
Re: Eeek, colors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:00:40 GMT

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, M. Moolhuysen wrote:

In lugnet.inv, Thomas Garrison wrote:

Clark's Color Tree
http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/ColorTree.htm

It's not available, unfortunately. This link automaticly reverts to the
Ozbrick main page http://www.ozbricks.com/

Well, actually, I'm dumb and somehow cut off the 'l' in 'html'.  But
http://www.ozbricks.net/clark/ColorRoots.html
should work. . .

--
TWS Garrison