 Inventories / 102
101  |  103
Subject:
Eeek, colors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:05:55 GMT

Hello fellow Legoneers,

I’ve attempted to make an invetory of the following set:

    5872 Golden Land
35 elements, 0 figures, 2003
LEGO > Belville > {Golden Palace} > {Promotional} > {C1000 Supermarkets}

But in the process I wasn’t able to make a positive identification of certain element colors in this set. I think that in Peeron terms the Teddybear, the Brick 1 x 1 and the Arch 1 x 4 x 2 are LtOrange, and that the Arch 1 x 4 is Orange.

The Plate 2 x 4 and the Plate 2 x 2 are of a relative dark purple, and the Plate 4 x 4 and the Brick 1 x 4 x 2 with Centre Stud Top are of a more bright and reddish purple.

I’ve looked at the Peeron Color List http://peeron.com/inv/colors but it doesn’t seem to present actual color examples, and it doesn’t contain “translations” to the Bricklink color names for most of the violet and pulple colors. That would be helpfull since there is a Color Guide page on Bricklink. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp?rID=-5

There are also no “translations” at all to the names used in the extensive LUGNET Color Reference http://guide.lugnet.com/color/

So, could someone please provide some tanslations between Peeron, Bricklink and LUGNET color names, with priority to the orange and violet/purple color names?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.