 Inventories / 100 (-10)
  Re: Peeron crosses 3,000 inventories

(...) Congratulations guys! Peeron is such an invaluable resource to the community, I can't think of a time I've needed a set inventory and Peeron hasn't had it available. Great to hear it's 3000+ now! -Kevin (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) Excellent!!! Thanks! (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Question regarding inventory of set 4511 (High Speed Train) on Peeron...

(...) No problem, keep up the great work with the site! Joe (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build MOCs with "My Parts"

(...) It might have taken a little longer than I wanted, but MPD support is now online. Do give it a shot, and let me know if you find any problems! Also, I've added a new feature, that will alert you now if you use Part/Color combinations that are (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad)

  Peeron crosses 3,000 inventories

Hi everyone, We just wanted to announce that this past weekend, the 3,000th inventory was added to Peeron! We'd like to thank everyone who sends us inventories, corrections and pictures. Another milestone passed - there are now more sets inventoried (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv) !!

  Re: Question regarding inventory of set 4511 (High Speed Train) on Peeron...

(...) yah, I think I made an error when typing in the inventory. I removed the Gray plate... Thanks for pointing it out! You can always also send corrections to inv@peeron.com. :) Dan Boger Peeron.com (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Question regarding inventory of set 4511 (High Speed Train) on Peeron...

Hi, I was just looking at the Peeron inventory of set 4511 and I noticed that it says this set comes with three train bases: 2 6584 bases (6 x 24), one in dark gray and one in light gray, and one 4093 base (6 x 28), in dark gray. What part of the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: New Inventory Software Available

(...) I think nothing happends after download registration :-( Lars (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  New Inventory Software Available

BrickSet XRef is a freeware software application that you can use to inventory all your LEGO parts and then compare your inventory of parts to the set parts inventories from Peeron.com to see which sets you can build. You can also view the Build (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Long gone 2x2 low slope roof ridge bulk pack #?

(...) I think it's this: (URL) Dan Boger dan@peeron.com (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact