 Inventories / 100
Re: Peeron crosses 3,000 inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger wrote:
   Hi everyone,

We just wanted to announce that this past weekend, the 3,000th inventory was added to Peeron! We’d like to thank everyone who sends us inventories, corrections and pictures.

Another milestone passed - there are now more sets inventoried than sets that are still missing inventories!

http://www.peeron.com/

As always, comments, suggestions and more inventories are welcome! Just drop us a note at inv@peeron.com.

Thanks!

Dan and Jennifer Boger Peeron.com

Congratulations guys!

Peeron is such an invaluable resource to the community, I can’t think of a time I’ve needed a set inventory and Peeron hasn’t had it available.

Great to hear it’s 3000+ now!

-Kevin