 Instructions / 83
  How to use Lego bricks...

I never really thought instructions on how to use Lego would be needed, but I guess back in the Samsonite days they felt they needed to teach people on how to use them. I got a box of old Lego (for free) at a garage sale and in with the Lego there (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

Wow, were people dumb back in those days or did the Samsonite company simply think that people would know what to do with them? That's a great find. What year is it from? Terry (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

Mark P wrote in message ... (...) knobs (...) That's pretty amazing! Mind you, one thing they used to have in the sets of long ago was instructions on how to overlap the bricks to get a strong wall, instead of stacking them in piles. Seems obvious, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

(...) No idea what year its from, I scanned the entire flyer and uploaded it here: (URL) is some very interesting reading on it, but no year is on it. But it does say "Lego now has gears and motors" so that may date it - I am no history expert for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

(...) I dunno about the year, but check out that SNOT technique on the two smaller planes in this picture: (URL) very rare that you see that building style in Lego sets. Coolness. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> skrev i meddelandet news:H43vFp.Inu@lugnet.com... (...) here: (...) it (...) Neither am I, but I have an old Idea Book from the very early sixties, where there are no wheels, then there's a scan somewhere on the 'net (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)