 Instructions / 717
    Dirt Crusher -- antenna pack??? —Ram Sreerangam
   (URL) refer to the link above. I got this pack thinking there were some instructions on how to integrate it into the dirt crusher. But there was none!!! My suspicions should have risen when I did not see a antenna inside the pack -- but it was on (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dirt Crusher -- antenna pack??? —Maico Arts
   Hello, remove the antenna from the Dirt Crusher. Slide one tubing of one color over the antenna, attach the antenna again on the dirt crusher. Do the same with the antenna of the corresponding transmitter. Most people just have one Dirt Crusher. If (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.technic)