 Instructions / 717
716  |  718
Subject:
Dirt Crusher -- antenna pack???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 01:48:49 GMT

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4287082-1

Please refer to the link above. I got this pack thinking there were some
instructions on how to integrate it into the dirt crusher. But there was none!!!

My suspicions should have risen when I did not see a antenna inside the pack --
but it was on sale so could not resist it. Now what do I do with it?

Can someone help please? I am guessing that it must be part of a combo pack for
extending the dirt crushers that were sold in the the Legoland(s).

Thanks,
Ram