 Instructions / 640
639  |  641
Subject:
BIP RSS Feed and Blog Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:15:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All,

Inspired by Dan’s post from earlier today about the new LUGNET RSS feed, I created a Building Instructions Portal Latest Updates feed.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/BIPlatest.xml

And while I’m on the subject of updates, I’ve recently implemented BlogFusion on the BIP Blog, which means the code and features are now much improved.

And if you’re interested, the blog has an RSS feed:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.xml

Let me know what you think on either of these two update. I’d love the feedback. Go RSS!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP