 Announcements / 2598
2597  |  2599
Subject:
LUGNET news RSS feed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:32:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've expanded the Peeron Sidebars idea to include an RSS feed of new
posts.  Not sure if it's going to be as useful as the LUGNET sidebar,
but it was easy to code.

The new feed can be found here:

  http://peeron.com/tickers/lugnetnews.xml

While the old sidebars can still be found here:

  http://peeron.com/newsticker.html

Enjoy!  And as usual, any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Dan

FUT set to o-t.geek, though admin.nntp might work too.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com