 Instructions / 625
Re: A&M LWork's Sea Breeze Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 04:59:16 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Anders Isaksson wrote:
   Ahui Herrera wrote:

Check it out here: http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi/bi_0015.htm

Unfortunately the thumb on that page goes to http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jediagh/instructions/bi/amlw0014tieaven gerartwork800x600.jpg which is quite a nice picture, but not a hotel :-)

Opps... need to fix that. =0

Couldn’t find the hotel by a *quick* browse at brickshelf. Link?

On brickshelf you will ONLY find the .MPD and .SWF (FLASH) files. There are no images just yet of the hotel.

   Looking at the .mpd, I’d say it looks mostly like a prison refurnished into a hotel (We have that in Stockholm. I’ve been sleeping in a cell for a night!). The flowers help lightening up, but it’s still a lot of oppressive stone :-)

Yup from the distance I do get that feeling. Perhaps I should of used tan brick? If you look at the FLASH file you will see a sketch of what I originally wanted. I wish I still have the original artwork that the whole concept came from. =(

-AHui

A&M LWorks