 Instructions / 624
Re: A&M LWork's Sea Breeze Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 09:59:21 GMT

Ahui Herrera wrote:

Check it out here:
<http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi/bi_0015.htm>

Unfortunately the thumb on that page goes to
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jediagh/instructions/bi/amlw_0014_tie_aven
ger_artwork_800x600.jpg
which is quite a nice picture, but not a hotel :-)

Couldn't find the hotel by a *quick* browse at brickshelf. Link?

Looking at the .mpd, I'd say it looks mostly like a prison refurnished into
a hotel (We have that in Stockholm. I've been sleeping in a cell for a
night!). The flowers help lightening up, but it's still a lot of oppressive
stone :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm