 Instructions / 586
  Re: Disclaimer

(...) Sir, I was being daft long before this conversation began! 8^) Actually, I think my point is worth exploring. If I view your model and am able to reproduce it with a fair degree of accuracy, would you object if I sold it as my design? After (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) Another idea is these 3 times scale or mini-scale MOCs that people are cerating of other sets--a good friend made a 3 times scale MOC of an original LEGO space set--can he sell the instructions to that? After all, it's not the original space (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)