 Instructions / 578
  Re: Disclaimer

(...) . . . (...) That's never going to work in the real world. It doesn't work for books, music, or videos, and it won't work for building instructions either. You need to come up with a way to make your product more desirable than a borrowed copy. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) Amen, brother. I can give the instructions to anyone I please after I buy them. Licensed instructions, indeed. Someone has been reading too many half-baked EULAs from Microsoft. (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst)