 Instructions / 572
  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Actually Don, I agree with all those points and am in favor of authors having the option to post their DAT/LDR/MPD files along with the images. My point is that within the scope of a completed model, having a contest on how the model is (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) I got the point, but I'm not completely convinced. Anyhow, I really only suggested the LDRotM contest because I'm afraid the model sellers might be influential enough to eliminate even the *option* of publishing the LDR files in the MotM (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)