 Instructions / 553
LEGO Rubik Cube: significant size reduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:51:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

When I announced my first (very large) Rubik Cube, I was very disappointed to hear that somebody else already made a Rubik Cube (only a couple of months before I did). Even more, Martin Howard’s Cube was smaller than mine.
I had to try again and do better this time.

The small version of the Rubik Cube

Hope you all like it

Maarten