 Instructions / 510
  Re: Building Instruction Theory Article on BI Portal

(...) A good start. What if you were to flesh it out a bit more and have it read more like an article than a bulleted list? There is nothing wrong with lists, in fact they are often useful in breaking up large blocks of text. However, they should be (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Re: Building Instruction Theory Article on BI Portal

"snip" (...) Yup, when I was writing the article I was thinking only of small to medium size models. Yoda is a scupltor and as such falls into a totally different catagory as the BIs are usually in a top-down view and the piece count is out the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)