 Instructions / 477
    Re: Instructions for new fire truck - Ladder 110 —Allan Bedford
   (...) LAYOUTS is the menu item. And yes, it does work! I'm guessing it didn't work for me earlier, because it needs the parts and the step .jpg's already created... is that right? And my guess is that I tried using it as a first step, not a second (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Instructions for new fire truck - Ladder 110 —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Layout can't do anything unless you've generated everything. (...) This is related to sub-model usage. LPub uses a depth first search algorithm for processing sub-models. So it looks for all the sub-models in a model and creates their (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, FTX)