 Instructions / 449
New MOC: Snowspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 05:52:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys,
I’ve updated my site with my reworked Snowspeeder which you can see here.

Image and LDraw instructions are available through the page.
Any feedback is welcome. Thanks a lot.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage