 Instructions / 447
    Wanted: 8457 Power Puller Alternate Model Instructions —Dan Hennings
   Greetings! I just purchased the 8457 Power Puller. It is my understanding that there were instructions online for the alternate model (dragster), however I cannot find those instructions. Does anybody have any insight into this? Thank You. Dan. (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Wanted: 8457 Power Puller Alternate Model Instructions —Edward Honkoop
   Hi Dan, Had the same problem; the official powerpuller site has gone. I googled and found a site with the instructions: (URL) on downloads, almost at the bottom you can download a pdf (13 Mb) of the alternate model. There are some other very nice (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Wanted: 8457 Power Puller Alternate Model Instructions —Dan Hennings
   (...) Thanks for the response. I can't wait to build this. Dan. (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.inst)