 Instructions / 452
Re: Wanted: 8457 Power Puller Alternate Model Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Edward Honkoop wrote:
Hi Dan,

Had the same problem; the official powerpuller site has gone. I googled and
found a site with the instructions: http://lego.icebear.net.
Click on downloads, almost at the bottom you can download a pdf (13 Mb) of
the alternate model.
There are some other very nice building instructions too !

Edward

"Dan Hennings" <dandytink@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Greetings! I just purchased the 8457 Power Puller. It is my understanding that
there were instructions online for the alternate model (dragster), however I
cannot find those instructions. Does anybody have any insight into this? Thank
You. Dan.
Thanks for the response. I can't wait to build this. Dan.