 Instructions / 423
Re: BIP Contest II - Let the building begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 04:00:16 GMT

Cross-posting to my own group... duh.

===

Once again, the Building Instrurctions Portal (BIP) is running a contest to
help drive participation with the site. This one is a biggie! The prizes for
this contest are intense! Entering the contest is easy: Simply add a link to
your own building instructions to the Portal!

There are three types of contests, each with its own prize packages. (To
check out the prizes, go to
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/contest2.cfm)

== Grand Prize ==
Each time you add an instruction link, post a review of an Instruction, or
make a charity donation (via BI Portal) you get a "Virtual Token" added to a
hopper. These tokens are are your entries and when the B.I. Portal hits 1000
instructions, we will draw a random name out of the virtual hopper.

And since you get more "tokens" the more you add to the Portal, the better
your chances are of winning!

== People's Choice ==
Entering the contest is easy: Simply add an instruction link, post a review
of an Instruction, or make a charity donation (via BI Portal).

When the BIP reaches 1000 instruction links, we will pick the top 10 user
rated instructions and allow BIP users to choose their favorite. The winner
takes home the prize!

== Editor's Choice ==
Entering the contest is easy: Simply add an instruction link, post a review
of an Instruction, or make a charity donation (via BI Portal).

When the BIP reaches 1000 instruction links, we will pick the top 10 user
rated instructions and allow BIP users to choose their favorite. The winner
takes home the prize!

A big thanks to all of the great folks that have donated prizes! This should
be a terrific contest because of you, so I thank you!

So what are you waiting for? Start building and e-Building!

Jake

PS: If you are interested in donating prizes for this contest, plese drop me
an email at sink@countersinkdg.com.

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - B.I. Portal