 Instructions / 418
Re: BIP Contest II - Let the building begin!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 22:53:27 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:
== People's Choice ==
Entering the contest is easy: Simply add an instruction link, post a review
of an Instruction, or make a charity donation (via BI Portal).

When the BIP reaches 1000 instruction links, we will pick the top 10 user
rated instructions and allow BIP users to choose their favorite. The winner
takes home the prize!

== Editor's Choice ==
Entering the contest is easy: Simply add an instruction link, post a review
of an Instruction, or make a charity donation (via BI Portal).

When the BIP reaches 1000 instruction links, we will pick the top 10 user
rated instructions and allow BIP users to choose their favorite. The winner
takes home the prize!

     Woohoo!  The users get to pick the winner in both categories!  Haha,
take _that_, you evil editors!  (Um, you might want to ammend the rules there)