 Instructions / 408
    Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) There will always be one version of LPub, but I know LPub too well to write a good beginner document. Anyone want to volunteer to write one? I already wrote a chapter in a book on LPub, so it will be a while before I get enough literary energy (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store —Benjamin Ellermann

        Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store —Kevin L. Clague
   <snip> (...) You are very welcome. I'm not offended in the least. As a person with an artistic eye, I really don't think that you can make a computer program that can replace the human element and hope to come up with the beauty of something like (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad)