 Instructions / 401
    Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store —Shirley Kearns
   (...) Hi Ben, As a relative newcomer (and at a late age) to Lego, I always appreciate building instructions. It gives me ideas and shows me how to do things. I really like your instructions, and the main reason is the little boxes that show the (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

        Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Many of the custom LEGO set instructions and newer LEGO instructions have these boxes. They are a great feature and prevent builders from missing pieces in a step. (...) Sure, I am glad to help. I enjoy making instructions so others can build (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inst)