 Instructions / 19
  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

(...) I agree that they *should* be precise and clear. But even if they aren't, that means that they are less than perfect, not non-BIs. (...) Wow... that's a high bar to set. Consider that most enthusiasts create BIs for fun or *minor* profit. TLC (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

<snip> (...) Okay I may be in a small far right wing fanatic group but I ENJOY creating BIs and other 3D images MORE THAN playing with the actual brick. For me the challenege when showing the world something of lego of mine is to come up with (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.inst)