 Instructions / *66 (-5)
  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) Kevin, Thanks for looking into this for me. It doesn't seem to be just with the camera though. Now, even when I start the program from scratch, open a .dat file, do nothing else other than attempt to generate images, I get this error. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst)

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H2ozHJ.MBw@lugnet.com... (...) what I (...) bring (...) configuration, (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I too found an error, although different from the one Jason reported. When using POV I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Hi Jason, It must be an lpub bug. I will wrestle with the camera tonigh and see what I can shake out. This bug should not persist when you shut LPub down and bring it back up, unless you saved the configuration. If you saved configuration, you might (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) I am having a problem. The first time I used it, I just opened a .dat file, generated instruction images, and although it took a while, everything worked just fine. After that I created both times of webpages. Then, I thought, hey, I should (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

I worked on the RIS book that Syngress is going to publish and so I had extensive experience working with LPub. This tool really is amazing. Kevin has put a LOT of work into this program (I know, I bugged him with many questions :) ) and it shows. I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact