 Harry Potter / 961
    Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem??? —Doyle Nelson
   (...) Well, I spoke with S@H and they want to me send them ALL of the questionable pieces for replacement and evaluation. No else has complained yet, but when you think of it, How many people would notice with only 1 set. Especially a kid who was (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem??? —James Brown
   (...) I just went and checked both staircases I have, and each step has identical grooves. thanks, James (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem??? —Doyle Nelson
   (...) An easy way to check is to spiral them and see if there are gaps, if there are then you see the steps in question. Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)