 Harry Potter / 954
    Alternate Model of the Month —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Bored? Got building block? Here is something to do and feel productive at the same time: The alternate model challenge (TAMC). Using the following set, and pieces ONLY from that set, build an alternate model. Take a picture or two and post to the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build)

        Re: Alternate Model of the Month —Benjamin Whytcross
     G'day, Any chance you could actually pick a set that is available around the world...The people in Australia [and probably many other countries] still have months to wait for the release of this set... Benjamin Whytcross (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

         Re: Alternate Model of the Month —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Yeah, it's not universally available in the U.S. yet either. If you could pick a set that's more available as well as one that people wouldn't mind buying (Droid Fighter from the recent past comes to mind as one I would have hated to waste my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Alternate Model of the Month —Pawel Nazarewicz
   Hmmm ... you are right - the year completely slipped my mind. D'oh! I was going strictly on price here. How about: Snape's Class - (URL) not that expensive and it has a good number of elements. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)