 Harry Potter / 956
Re: Alternate Model of the Month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:54:24 GMT

G'day,

Any chance you could actually pick a set that is available around the
world...The people in Australia [and probably many other countries] still
have months to wait for the release of this set...

Benjamin Whytcross

In lugnet.harrypotter, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Bored?  Got building block?  Here is something to do and feel productive
at the same time:  The alternate model challenge (TAMC).

Using the following set, and pieces ONLY from that set, build
an alternate model.  Take a picture or two and post to the group.

I'll store these on my page under "Reviews" to give someone in the
market for the set an idea what else they can do with it.  I find the
alternate models on the boxes kind of lame - I know people on Lugnet
can do better.

So - for those interested, the set for this month (December) is:

4712 Troll on the Loose

-- Pawel