 Harry Potter / 943
Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Do you recognise the shackles? The stairs and baseplates are more obvious...

They would be from Hagrid's Hut (a set I don't own) because I have the
Forbidden Corridor, where the staircase comes from.  The shackles are keys,
aren't they?  That's very clever :)

Yes right! I was glad they come in pairs: I have the sets mentioned before
(4707, 4706) plus the Hogwarts Express.

BTW: I really can recommend Hagrids Hut. In my opinion much better than the
Forbidden Corridor. The corridor is just nice because of the spiral stairs,
while the 4707 delivers lots of useful parts.

Leg Godt!

Ben