 Harry Potter / 919
    Re: Saw the movie today! —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I saw it yesterday and was surprised that it was pretty close to how I imagined it also, except for Hagrid's Hut-- I had wondered why in the world LEGO would make his hut even look like THAT, never mind the controversy over the cheapo roof-- (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Saw the movie today! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Remember the movie "Total Recall", in which it turns out that the rebel mastermind is some sort of mutant fetus attached to someone's torso (sorry, I can't recall his name)? I always pictured Voldemort in HP:TSS to be somewhat similar - an (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)