 Harry Potter / 908
  Re: Whats the deal with the Harry Potter sets?

(...) I am 33 years old. But my little kid brain is only about 9 or 10. I see things like movies and books and toys through the eyes attached to this brain. I've read the Harry Potter books and loved them. I will likely read them again sometime. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Whats the deal with the Harry Potter sets?

I agree, Allan. It is kind of interesting to ponder, especially if you compare these sets to the the ones, say, twenty years ago. The "bar" for kids was higher then. There wasn't as much cheap entertainment (ie video games). The sets were more (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)