 Harry Potter / 903
  Perfect description of Hagrid's roof (funny!)

It was kinda quiet at work today (video store) so I decided to take a closer look at the parts for Hagrid's Hut, Snape's class, and Diagon Alley which I just happened to have with me. When I showed my co-worker the fabric/plastic sheet that was the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)