 Harry Potter / 884
883  |  885
Subject:
Wanted of Harry Potter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:43:01 GMT

Let me just say that before this is posted I WANTED this to be posted here to
get to HARRY POTTER LEGO owners. Before someone jumps down my throat again.

Hi Guys and Girls! I need Harry Potter Owls, Grey, Black, White, Beige, and
      Light Grey. I need them for the little owlery I made. It's quite cute. I
      need Trade because well, to be honest I have no money. So if you wanna
trade
      then email me at

      aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com

      Jay Rodarte