 Harry Potter / 883
Re: Hagrid's Roof
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Stephen Bishop writes:
I just picked up Hagrid's Hut, but can't seem to figure out how to make the
silly roof work. Is there some kind of trick to it? Or does anyone have any
tips you can offer?

Hi Steve,

In my second set was an extra instruction inlet (in black&white), but it
just shows that you'll have to pre-fold with sharp folds before you mount it
on the house. Mine worked all-right, and I still think the hut with roof
looks just fine as a peasant's house in the surrundings of a mediaval castle.

regards from Copenhagen
Arne

Has anyone worked on a "real brick" replacement for the folded cloth roof?
If so, share, share.