 Harry Potter / 869
  Re: scan Hogwarts Castle instructions

(...) I won't -- it's not worth it (because no one will post the scans for three more years), and without offense -- I can't imagine that you really want or need this. Is there some aspect of it that intrigues you? I might be pursuaded to scan a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: scan Hogwarts Castle instructions

(...) Thanks Hop-Frog. Forget it. Dennis (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)