 Harry Potter / 867
Re: knight's kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
And how many catapults do we really need ??? If you work out the percentage
of LEGO sets that are catapults its gonna be quite disproportionately high.
We need more Catapults like we need more falling Axes :)

You would have thought they could at least devise one that works with rubber
bands instead of py (human) hand, and seems a little more realistic. I'm
sure kids would like them more. Does anyone else remember that old game
"Castles and Catapults"?

Magnus