 Harry Potter / 82
Re: When's the next book?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:04:39 GMT

Katie Dokken <krdokken@usinternet.com> wrote:
Prof. Lupin and other favorite characters make a return!  JKR says we'll see
several "old" characters!

She also said that the Order of the Phoenix will be closer to the length
of books 2 and 3, not nearly as long as book 4.

--
Oh, that Einstein, always skipping lectures... I certainly never
would have thought he could do it.