 Harry Potter / 81
    Re: When's the next book? —Katie Dokken
   I can't find where it was that I saw Fall 2002. Here's what I did find. The title will probably be "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". This was announced by JKR on The Today Show during a visit to the US in Oct. 2000. She has repeated it at (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: When's the next book? —Kevin Bannister
   (...) She also said that the Order of the Phoenix will be closer to the length of books 2 and 3, not nearly as long as book 4. (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)