 Harry Potter / 792
  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GKAqHA.IAL@lugnet.com... (...) I agree, Hagrid's Hut roof is a nightmare even for the most hardened origami fan. But would two half octagonal roof elements been any better....I reckon it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4707 Hagrid's Hut complaints....

(...) Nope, Norbert has to be given to one of Ron's eldest brothers, who trains dragons, because Hagrid wasn't supposed to have a dragon, hence being able to hide him in the fireplace. However, if TLC gets a license for The Goblet of Fire (the 4th (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)