 Harry Potter / 752
  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) It drove me mad for a while too, but here's my solution for the stairs: Swap the black 3x1 and 2x1 bricks circled in the picture linked below (too complicated to try to explain - you'll just have to have a look!) You then have a piece jutting (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) Thanks, James! I'll have to try that out. -Jonathan PS I don't like Fluffy a whole lot, either. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)