 Harry Potter / 703
Re: More HP Comments and a few Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Tom Reed writes:
Hi All,
  I just got through sorting through some of the new Harry Potter sets and
thought I would add my comments! • [snip]
You can rotate them in any direction and at different spreads.  I
have a picture that shows how they rotate and gives an indication as to the
height.  Check it out at:
http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn/Ideas

Thanks for the details!

Cheers