 Harry Potter / 70
  the 11 sets are...????

Anybody have any inside scoops or guesses as to what the 11 (11!) Harry sets will be? IMHO, i think that Hagrid's Hut and SOME incarnation of Hogwarts is bound to turn up, howver juniorized it may be (bleccch!) My hope still stands for Hogsmeade (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: the 11 sets are...????

(...) Check out my post here: (URL) pretty confident those prices are right, and we can be fairly sure that the Express and Hogwarts School will be among the larger sets. Remember that the sets will be based on the movie based on the first book, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)