 Harry Potter / 78
Re: the 11 sets are...????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jason Cicchini writes:
Anybody have any inside scoops or guesses as to what the 11 (11!) Harry sets
will be?
IMHO, i think that Hagrid's Hut and SOME incarnation of Hogwarts is bound to
turn up, howver juniorized it may be (bleccch!) My hope still stands for
Hogsmeade stores and a LARGE Hogwarts set, but seeing as Lego has
disappointed me recently (just look at the sad excuse for a castle King
Leo's castle is!) I'm not getting myself too psyched up about this coming
november...

Check out my post here:
http://news.lugnet.com/harrypotter/?n=15

I'm pretty confident those prices are right, and we can be fairly sure that
the Express and Hogwarts School will be among the larger sets. Remember that
the sets will be based on the movie based on the first book, throw in a
monster or two and some sets featuring the main characters and you can't go
too far wrong.

--DaveL