 Harry Potter / 698
  Harry Potter Minifigs - my 2 cent verdict -

What can I say other I am VERY excited about the entire HP range. Mucho kudos to Troy for posting the pictures...well here's my 2 cent worth of opinions: DUMBLEDORE (10/10): Kewl!!! I can see purple wizards, Hugh Hefner and doddering old geezers. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifigs - my 2 cent verdict -

(...) -snip- (...) Yes, the head is a regular minifig head! -snip- (...) The frog looks just like the clear green one that came in the Belville sets only this one is opaque! It's more of a blob than a frog! hehheh Tom (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)