 Harry Potter / 53
    Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com —Tanya K. Burkhart
   Looks very cool - I just bought the book, too, and I can't seem to put it down for long. Harry looks just like I imagined, without the scotch tape on his glasses! Tatyana Tanya Burkhart (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com —Mark Rideout
     (...) Would you be interested in posting the link so we all can check it out? thanks Mark (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

         Re: Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com —Matthew Gerber
      Hi all...this is my first post to LUGNET after lurking for a couple of weeks...I think I can hang out here (I even signed up for a membership!). I don't know about MSN, but the trailer is hosted on Apple's QuickTime movie trailers site: (URL) see (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

         Re: Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com —Tanya K. Burkhart
     (...) Sorry, Mark, There's was something funny about MSN's site this morning, I couldn't seem to recreate the link after copying it. (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

         Re: Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com —Jason Cicchini
     If you still want to view the trailer for Harry Potter and The Philosopher's stone, there's a low, medium and high broadband versions on harrypotter.com. -Rascal King (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Harry Potter Trailer on MSN.com —Jason Cicchini
   (...) I know what u mean.. The casting directors certainly took a long time to get all the appropriate actors in the parts, and they all look perfect! I'm a big fan of Harry and his world...I have all four of the novels and the two new Schoolbooks (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)