 Harry Potter / 500
    Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online! —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Ack, I bet if you ran across an old Rawhide episode you'd think they stole the theme song from Walmart! BTW that Married with Children theme song isn't original either-- they stole it from a Campbell's soup commercial! ;-) Maggie C. (who is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think it's OK to BE verklempt but I don't think you're supposed to SAY that you are. :-) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)